Also included in
- This bundle targets who and what questions using visual cues with seasonal and holiday themes. It is a great way to teach your students how to answer simile questions with visual support. Your students will learn to differentiate between who and what questions. Save over 30% when you purchase this$20.00$30.50Save $10.50
Adapted Winter Snowman Who and What Questions is an interactive activity that allows you to target who and what questions using visual cues. This is perfect for speech therapy sessions or a special education classroom. Your students will learn to differentiate between who and what questions.
Directions for each book:
• Review the vocabulary before using the book.
• Sort the pictures into who and what.
• Read the question and select the answer from the grid.
• Label the picture and place it in the book.
• Read the answer out loud.
• After completing the book reread the questions and answers.
Optional Goals for each book:
- The student will correctly answer 5/6 what questions.
- The student will correctly answer 5/6 who questions
- The student will differentiate between who and what questions 10/12 trials.
- The student will correctly label 10/12 vocabulary words related to theme of the book.
Don't forget to FOLLOW ME and be notified when new products are uploaded. New Products are 50% off for the first 48 hours.
Earn points toward FREE TPT products by leaving feedback.
You'll receive some great stuff!
©2015 Speech Gems by Cathy Boudreau All rights Reserved.