1. Categories- have students sort clothing into winter and summer categories and students also identify which activities are done in the winter.
2. Prepositions- have students identify where the snow man is
3. Describing- have students color and describe the size or color of winter clothing (2 versions available-simple sentences and complex sentences).
4. Where do we wear it?-Have students match winter to clothing to body part of where they wear it.
5. My Snowman- Have students draw or create a snowman and have them describe their snowman using the worksheet!