These activities are great for students on the Autism Spectrum and for students with language delays/disorder.
1. Categories- have students determine which activities are winter activities.
2. Describing- have students color and describe the size or color of winter clothing in simple sentences (same version as in Winter Speech-Language Therapy Materials-Autism/Language Delays ).
3. Color Match-Have students match winter noun by color.
4. Big/Small Snowman- students identify which snowman are big and which are small.
5. Where do you where this?- Have students match the winter clothing to where you wear them on your body.