PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This resource has something to target everyone's goals on your caseload this winter! It contains 50 pages of different activities to get you through the cold winter months. It includes a variety of snow themed worksheets, task cards, and interactive books to support expressive and receptive language skills while celebrating the winter season!
The following resources are included in this packet:
1. Read & Follow Directions: 8 quick prep worksheets with a variety of different directions to follow, including 1 and 2 step directions
2. Match Word to Picture: 1 worksheet to work on matching a single word to a picture
3. Match Sentence to Picture: 1 worksheet to practice matching a simple sentence to a picture
4. Hot Cocoa Categories: 9 worksheets to practice labeling the category when given 3 examples of items in the category. It contains 3 different levels of categories to label.
5. Winter Inferences: 36 Task Cards to work on making inferences.
6. Winter Story Comprehension: 8 short stories with 4 comprehension questions for each story
7. Recalling a Message: 24 task cards for working on recalling 4 - 6 word messages
8. Snowing Synonyms: 2 worksheets to practice identify synonyms and using new vocabulary in a sentence
9. Snowing Antonyms: 2 worksheets to practice identifying antonyms and using new vocabulary in a sentence
10. Comparing & Contrasting: 3 worksheets to target describing items, and comparing and contrasting
11. Silly Scrambled Sentences: 2 worksheets to work on syntax and sentence structure
12. Making Patterns: 1 Worksheet: This quick prep worksheet can be used to practice extending patterns.
13. Winter Prepositions Interactive Book: This interactive book can be used to work on answering "where" questions and labeling prepositions
14. Winter Activities Interactive Book: This fun interactive book can be used to target verbs, pronouns, producing simple sentences, and matching pictures
15. Winter Temporal Directions: 3 calendar activities to work on following directions with temporal concepts : first, second, next, last, before, after
16. Winter Verb Tenses: 4 worksheets to practice using past, present, and future verb tenses.
If you have any questions about this resource, please feel free to ask! Happy Winter! :)