Also included in
- This is a bundle of my back to school/fall, winter, and spring lesson plans. Please check out the individual resources to make sure this bundle will work for you! Click on any of the links below to check out my website and social media pages! ♥ I love sharing ideas and connecting with all of you!Price $50.00Original Price $66.00Save $16.00
Let me plan your winter speech therapy with this fun and comprehensive packet! This product includes 12 themes, each featuring two book recommendations, two crafts, and two activities perfect for working on all of your preschool through 2nd grade speech and language needs! This product includes spring crafts, coloring pages, science experiments, and activities with companion recommended story books!
Everything is created for focused targeting, as well as natural, play-based speech therapy so you can meet your kids where they are!
These activities and crafts are fairly simple, and most can be completed using basic materials including tape, paper plates, construction paper, scissors, glue, etc…
You’ll Get Plans for these 12 Themes:
- Hats and Mittens
- Bears and Hibernation
- Arctic Animals
- Valentine’s Day
- Winter Sports
- Hot Chocolate and Marshmallows
- New Year’s Eve
- Groundhog’s Day
All covering the following targets:
- Basic Concepts
- Comparing & Contrasting
- Object Functions
- Antonyms & Synonyms
- WH Questions
- Whatever else you can think of!!
- A theme overview page •2 pages with names of each craft, activity, and book for the entire packet •1 page overviews for each theme •Detailed pages for the crafts and activities for each theme; there is a real picture of each craft and activity as well as ideas for how to modify them to meet a variety of articulation and language goal areas! •Any additional printables for all of the crafts and activities
Here's some reasons why other SLPs have loved this resource:
♥ ”ABSOLUTELY WORTH THE PURCHASE! This product provides you everything from picture/word cue cards to easy explanations/implementations of tx ideas. I cannot recommend this enough!” - Jen C.
♥ ”I love this resource! I've got my whole winter therapy themes planned and I'm able to prep the materials before the day I need them! What a wonderful thing! My students have really enjoyed the New Years craft and I've been able to get lots of repetitions of sounds and great language from all my groups! Thanks!!” - Kristi B.
♥ ”One of my favorite purchases! You can see the work and thought that went into creating this item and in my opinion it's completely worth the money. It's so nice having activities to easily reference and grab in order to target goals.” - Taylor W.
The majority of the crafts utilize mini cards, which are also included in the packet. The articulation mini cards contain 35 cards each for p, b, m, h, w, y, d, n, t, k, g, ng, f, v, ch, j, l, s-blends, s, z, sh, th, and r. All sounds have initial, medial, and final pages except: h, w, y (only initial), ng (only final), and r. The r section has a page for initial r, as well as 1 page each for air, ar, ear, er, ire, and or. The language mini packet contains cards targeting: verbs, adjectives, pronouns, and core vocabulary. There are 6 additional pages of cards containing pictures to describe (e.g., categories, function), compare and contrast, etc...
You'll get 157 pages of Lesson Plans, 72 pages of mini articulation cards, and 17 pages of mini language cards!
These lesson plans work great for both individual and group sessions. I primarily work with children ages 1-8, with some older children who speak minimally or who use AAC. This works for my ENTIRE caseload, however I understand that this packet might not work for your entire caseload. If you have a child that you would do crafts, basic activities, and pictures books with, I would recommend this product.
For more information, check out my blog post about this winter speech therapy lesson plan packet!
Or, watch a video tour of my similar back to school/fall product here.
If you're looking for other (similar) activities, you might also like:
- Winter Themed Speech and Language Activities Packet
- Design Your Own Winter Sport Freebie for the Winter Games
- Cooking Themed Language Therapy Unit for Speech Therapy
If you love this resource, you’ll love this money-saving BUNDLE it's part of:
- Speech and Language Therapy Lower Level Lesson Plans for the Entire School Year
Feel free to email the Speechy Musings team at email@example.com with any questions!
☟ Let's stay in touch! Sign up for my email newsletter and follow me on social media to hear about freebies, new product releases, and helpful ideas for your therapy room! ☟
Copyright © Speechy Musings