Also included in
- Turkey, Christmas & Winter speech therapy fun. You get 3 great products packed with speech therapy activities! Fill your plate for Thanksgiving or Christmas with a turkey dinner game full of antonyms, synonyms, analogies and categories. Help find Rudolph and enjoy an adorable pack of Christmas sPrice $11.20Original Price $17.50Save $6.30
- Open-ended speech and language games with pictured seasonal vocabulary. Includes WH questions, categories, naming to a description and more in each pack. Draw letters and spell the word Autumn, Winter, Spring or Easter to win the game! Great for non-readers too, just add the word strip to make it aPrice $7.68Original Price $12.00Save $4.32
Winter, Valentine and Christmas fun! 3 printable speech therapy games- A fresh look for each month! Spell the word Santa, Winter or Hearts to win the game. This pack includes one game per month for December, January, February with Christmas, Snow and Valentine themed letter mats, vocabulary lists and language development questions.
Use these games with the included vocabulary questions, OR Open-ended use as a motivational activity with any target.
Perfect to motivate your students in speech therapy or classroom small group instruction. Have fun learning! Play with any number of students, you just need to be sure to print a mat and letter tiles for each.
• Seasonal Vocabulary
• Name to a Description
• Name Function of Objects
• Answering Where? What? Who?
• Preposition Use:
• Answering Yes/No questions
• Time Concept “Months”-naming winter months
• Open-Ended Use- for any other target you choose.
• 12 different printable letter mats with pictured themed vocabulary- 4 mats for each month
• 4 sets of printable letter tiles- 3 themed and one plain
• 3 Vocabulary Lists - one for each month’s pictured vocabulary with questions and prompts for language development.
A Low Color version of this product is included for those who need to conserve color printing resources.
1. Each student gets a themed letter mat for the targeted month.
2. For young Pre-K and K students, you can place (or glue) the strip of the plain black letters spelling the target word on the mats and use them as a letter matching activity rather than a spelling activity.
3. Put the printable letter tiles in a container. –try a stocking for December / Christmas, a winter hat for Winter / January, a decorated envelope for February / Valentine's Day.
4. Students draw a letter after answering their question.
5. If a needed letter is drawn, it is placed on the letter mat.
6. Already have the tile drawn? Put it back and try again next turn.
7. Drew a bonus card? Follow the fun instructions.
Click on the preview button to see more of this product.
Follow my store Speech Sprouts for more products coming soon!Just click the button at the top of the page.
For more winter fun, check out my
OR GRAB it in this Bundle and SAVE!
PLEASE NOTE! If you purchase the Stuff Your Stocking Bundle, you will not need to purchase Winter Vocabulary Games separately!
★★★Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
Click Here to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive customized email updates about this store.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺