This engaging 98 page file contains 4 cooperative learning math centers with a Winter Olympic sports theme. Students will have fun snowboarding, speed skating, sledding, and playing ice hockey with self correcting task cards and game boards that reinforce fractions, decimals, equations, and place value. Resource offers color or black and white options. Instructional materials are also included.
These centers include...
* Detailed instructions
* Game Boards with Game Directions (Colored and Black & White) except Hockey
* Game Pieces (Colored and Black & White)
* Task Cards (Colored and Black & White)
* Student Awards (Colored and Black & White)
* Student Recording sheet with Numbers that Match Task Cards
* Teacher Answer Keys
* Colorful Center Signs with Student Directions
* Instructional Posters (Colored and Black & White)
* Instructional Posters that can be used as Manipulatives (Colored and Black & White)
The file also includes...
* Teacher’s Student Recording Sheet - Allows you to keep track of which centers your students have completed and how they did.
* Two Posters to go with the Olympic Theme.
* Table of Contents with CCSS
Common Core State Standards include ...
4.NF.6 - Comparing Decimals
4.NF.7 - Converting Fractions and Decimals
4.NF.2 - Comparing Fractions
4.OA.A.3 - Solving Multi - Step Equations
4.NBT.2 - Reading and Writing Numbers
NOTE: Download my “Olympic Ski Racing”
FREEBIE for a 5th center. This game uses Factors and Multiple (CCSS 4.OA.B.4).
More Common core Products below. Just click on the links below to see what is available.
Cinderella, Culture and the Common Core: A Multicultural Fairytale Unit
Cinderella, Culture and the Common Core: A Multicultural Fairytale Unit Black and White Version
Biography Informational Text Research and Project
Vocabulary Aquisition and Synonym Games and Practice