Your students will have a blast playing these Winter Olympics themed math games. All the games are aligned to the 4th grade Common Core Standards. In addition, several versions of the games are provided so that it is easy to differentiate and work on key math skills and concepts.
The games include the following -
* Downhill Ski Chase - Benchmark Fractions
* Downhill Ski Chase - Multiples and Factors
* Hockey Face Off - Comparing Fractions
* Hockey Face Off - Comparing Decimals
* Hockey Face Off - Multiplying 2 Digit Numbers by 1 Digit Numbers
* Speed Skating Round Up - Rounding Numbers to the Nearest Ten Thousand
* Cross Country Ski Trek - Division Facts
* Cross Country Ski Trek - Long Division (2 Digit Numbers Divided by 1 Digit Numbers and 3 Digit Numbers Divided by 1 Digit Numbers)
* Bobsled Slide - Identifying Geometric Properties
* Ice Skating Facts and Figures - Problem Solving
These games are easy to play and require little prep. All you have to do is print and play!
This game pack is also available for 3rd and 5th grades!
Winter Olympics Math Games and Centers - 3rd Grade
WInter Olympics Math Games and Centers - 5th Grade
For more winter fun, check out the other winter/holiday products below:
Winter Math Games and Centers: 4th Grade Print and Play No Prep Games
Common Core Wonderland of Winter Math Games: 4th Grade
Common Core Christmas Math Games: 4th Grade