Use this 52 page unit to accompany your Winter unit and stories for days of classroom fun! Students will be engaged in these activities while they are covering the Kindergarten Common Core State Standards. This mini unit includes directions for each activities and the common core standards addressed.
This unit is packed with NO prep printables that are perfect for quick on the go plans! They also work perfectly for no hassle sub plans!
- Vocabulary Cards
- Rainbow Write the Sight Words (2 versions for differentiation)
- Rainbow Write Letters (uppercase and lowercase included)
- Color by the Key Sight Words
- Color by the Key Letters
- Cut and Paste CVC Words
- Cut and Paste Beginning Sound Match
- Beginning Sound Sort- A cutting and pasting activity
- Long and Short Vowel Sort- A cutting and pasting activity
- Lowercase Letter Practice Page
- Uppercase Letter Practice Page
- Rolling for Letters Activity Page
- Rolling for Sight Words Activity Page
- "My favorite winter sport is..." Writing Prompt (2 pages for differentiation)
- Winter Sports Circle Map
- Counting Objects
- Addition Practice Page
- Subtraction Practice Page
- Rolling with Numbers- A Dice Toss Activity
- Rolling with Addition- A Dice Toss Activity
- Comparing Numbers- A Dice Activity
- Let's Make A Hat- Numbers 1-10 and 1-100 (counting by 10's)
- Sequencing Numbers 1-10 a cutting and pasting activity
*Please check out my document preview to get an idea of what is included in this unit!
* Did you know that you can earn credits towards future TPT purchases if you leave feedback? Your feedback is greatly appreciated!!
Follow My Store
Buzz Into Kinder Blog
Buzz Into Kinder on Facebook!