Winter Sports Research Project - Winter Games - Olympics
Includes Google Apps™
The Teacher-Author indicated this resource includes assets from Google Workspace (e.g. docs, slides, etc.).
What educators are saying
My students were actually excited to do research because of how interactive and well organized this product is.
This was such a fun project for my students to work on during their independent time in class. They learned so much through this!
Also included in
- Digital research projects are the perfect activities to keep your students ENGAGED in learning and to review topics they have learned about. This BUNDLE include 8 DIGITAL research projects that have articles and videos LINKED and ready to use. Just assign in Google Slides and go! Rubrics are includPrice $60.50Original Price $75.50Save $15.00
Engage students with this NO PREP digital research project! Using the LINKED articles and videos students will research 14 winter games and answer the questions provided. Build excitement with the provided swag tags, student badges, and more! Rubrics are provided to score individual work, group work, and presentation of the research!
Winter Games Interactive Research Slides (article & video Linked for each of the following)
- General winter games information (3 slides)
- Alpine Skiing
- Cross-Country Skiing
- Figure Skating
- Ice Hockey
- Freestyle Skiing
- Nordic Combined
- Additional Winter Games
- Ski Jumping
- Speed Skating
- Graphic organizers
- Venn Diagram to compare 2 sports
- Map to show where Winter Games have been held
- Drag and Drop with sports names and pictures
- Drag and Drop with sports names definitions
- Writing Prompts
- Swag Tags
- Classroom Slides to display
- Winter sports badges
Please email me with any questions at all! email@example.com
Report this resource to TPT
Reported resources will be reviewed by our team. Report this resource to let us know if this resource violates TPT’s content guidelines.