This Spanish mini-packet will help you discuss winter sports in an EASY, FUN, and FAST way. It includes activities to teach your students in a span of 2-3 days about these famous sports. This comes at a perfect time with the current events that will be taking place very soon.
• a large color poster (8.5 x 11)
• a list of guided reading questions to glue on the back of the poster to promote class discussion
• 8 small posters of different sports
• a craftivity (SEE PREVIEW)
• big sign to make bulletin board title (SEE PREVIEW)
• anchor chart with different winter sports
• a small b/w emergent reader (half sheet).
• a variety of printables covering the following skills: writing, teen numbers, ordinal numbers, addition
Please open the preview to see everything that is included.
This resource is part of our new upcoming series. These mini packets will include activities to teach special days/ holidays in a short amount of time.
Note: All of them also available in English.
Other mini-packets available:
First Days of School: Spanish
Community Helpers / Labor Day: Spanish
Grandparents Day: Spanish
Fire Safety: Spanish
Happy New Year: Spanish
Martin Luther King Jr: Spanish
Groundhog Day: Spanish
Donald Trump: Spanish
Abraham Lincoln: Spanish
George Washington: Spanish