Teach your students about winter sports with this engaging packet of activities appropriate for upper elementary and middle school students!
This WINTER SPORTS THEMED resource contains 25 pages of speech/language activities including:
● 6 one-page readings about individual sports (each page contains 3 comprehension questions, 1 vocabulary in context question, and 1 inferencing question)
● 3 pages of Venn diagrams for comparing and contrasting various winter sports
● 1 page of formulating sentences with vocabulary practice
● 1 page of future tense verb practice
● 1 page of present tense verb practice
● 1 page of past tense verb practice
● 1 page of synonyms practice
● 1 page of antonyms practice
● 1 page of coordinating conjunctions practice
● 1 page of /r/ practice
● 1 page of /s,z/ practice
● 1 page of /l/ practice
❆ A black/white version is also included!
❆ Check out the PREVIEW and VIDEO
Grab this resource and use it for most (if not all!) of your students during the winter months. While some activities are best suited for older students (i.e. reading comprehension, synonyms, etc.), other activities can be used for younger students (i.e. present tense verbs, plural nouns, etc.)
Please note that this is designed to be a NO PRINT resource. It works on tablets, computers, and smart boards. You can open on your favorite PDF reader app on a tablet. When using on a computer, open and use the resource on a PDF reader, such as Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (which is free and you can read more about it HERE). This resource works wonderfully with screen share for teletherapy sessions! You can also load it within a teletherapy platform and use annotation tools to type and mark answers.
For more information on using interactive PDFs (such as this resource) in speech therapy, see Using Interactive PDF Resources In Speech Therapy
For more WINTER activities, check out:
For more themed interactive PDF resources, see: