PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
>>> Check out the preview <<<
Teach your students about winter sports with this engaging packet for a wide range of ages!
This winter sports themed resource contains 27 pages of speech and language activities, including:
● One-page reading about the Winter Olympics
● 6 one-page readings about individual sports (each page contains 3 comprehension questions, 1 vocabulary in context question, and 1 inferencing question)
● 2 pages of Venn diagrams for comparing and contrasting various winter sports
● 1 page of formulating sentences practice
● 1 page of future tense verb practice
● 2 pages of present tense verb practice
● 1 page of past tense verb practice
● 1 page of synonym practice
● 1 page of antonym practice
● 1 page of coordinating conjunction practice
● 1 page of plural noun practice
● 1 page of subject pronoun practice
● 1 page of possessive pronoun practice
● 2 pages of /s/ sound practice
● 2 pages of /r/ sound practice
● 2 pages of /l/ sound practice
● A one-page open-ended board game
Grab this resource and use it for most (if not all!) of your students during the winter months.
All activities can be completed without printing (on an iPad,computer, or teletherapy platform), or they can be printed for an easy, no-prep day of therapy.
For more themed speech and language resources, check out:
▧ Let's Connect! ▨
✧ Find me on Facebook
✧ Find me on Instagram
✧ Find me on Pinterest