This Winter Themed Task Box is intended to be used with the 4 x 6 photo boxes, and even better to be used with the photo box case! These tasks are intended to reinforce basic concepts for early learners: colors, letters, line tracing, patterns, letter formation, beginning letter sounds, counting, and number formation. Kids will have fun completing these task with the fun winter-themed clipart. This comes with a total of 13 task boxes and 210 task cards!
Included you will find:
1. Four different counting sets: counting snowflakes, counting mittens, counting penguins on ice, and counting snowballs. There are 10 each for a total of 40 task cards for these boxes. You can choose to do each one separately or place them all in one box.
2. AB Pattern cards: Students will read the pattern. They will place the picture that finishes the pattern in the box. There are 11 task cards for this box.
3. AAB Pattern cards. Students will read the pattern. They will place the picture that finishes the pattern in the box. There are 11 task cards for this box.
4. Counting items: Students will count winter themed items. They will place the matching winter themed numbers in the box. There are 10 task cards for this box.
5. Play dough letters: These are available in uppercase and lowercase letters. Students will use play dough to properly form their letters. The letters are numbered to guide students to proper letter formation. There are 52 task cards for these 2 boxes.
6. Play dough numbers: Students will use play dough to properly form their numbers. The steps are numbered for proper letter formation. There are 20 task cards (numbers 1-20).
7. Matching Mittens: Students will find the matching mitten and place it in the box. Best to use with velcro. There are 11 task cards for this box.
8. Line tracing cards: Students will follow the arrow and trace their way through the lines. These are great for fine motor skill practice. There are 29 task cards for this box.
9. Beginning Letter sounds: Students will say each picture. They will write the beginning letter sound on the lines. Answer key provided. There are 26 task cards for this box.