Multiplication by a Single-Digit
This is a great way to integrate the season with your math workshop or daily math practice.
The task cards in this product are aligned with the fourth grade CCSS 4.NBT.5. The students will multiple multi-digit numbers with a single-digit number with and without regrouping.
The problems presented in these cards are perfect for assessing students or maintaining skills previously learned.
The following are included in this packet:
* Multiply a two-digit number by a single-digit without regrouping
* Multiply a two-digit number by a single-digit with regrouping
* Multiply a three-digit number by a single-digit without regrouping
* Multiply a three-digit number by a single-digit with regrouping
* Multiply a four-digit number by a single-digit with regrouping
An answer key has been provided to allow students
to check their own work. Two different types of
recording sheets are included or a plain sheet of
paper may be used to record students’ work. A blank
task card is included to write your own
problems or instructions for your students to follow.