This is a pack of number sense games and activities for your students to use this snowy, winter season!
In this pack you will find:
6 Sets of Ten Frame Cards (color and b&w)
3 Ten Frame Games for addition, subtraction, and part-part-whole
6 Dry Erase Activities
- Shoveling Tens
(FREEBIE): Sums to make ten
- Warm Me Up Math: Addition to 20
- Sledding for Sums: Counting on to add
- Slippery Slopes: Problem solving with more & less
- Addition Match: Match ten frames to addition problems
- Penguin Partners: Number identification to 20
I Have, Who Has: Reading ten frames to 20
These activities are worksheet free and engaging activities to use ALL winter season! My kiddos LOVE the dry erase activities. Simply print and laminate them so students can use a dry erase marker to complete the activities. My kiddos really enjoy not having to sit with a paper/pencil worksheet, and this is the perfect pack of resources to keep them engaged!
These activities were perfect for my 1st grade students, but some can be adapted for high K and low 2nd students!