Winter Theme Clothing Activities for Prek and Kindergarten
Also included in
Winter is the time of year when teachers & parents have to plan double the time to get everyone ready to go outside. As a Kindergarten teacher, this is why I created this resource! These Winter clothing worksheets (and activities) help students to learn how to self regulate and adapt to the daily routine for winter.
Here's what's included:
- 2 full sized checklists: "I can dress myself" AND "I can undress myself"
- Task sized cards that can be used as individual use at home or in the classroom (you can print and put them up besides the kids cubbies)
- Sequencing activities: Cut out pictures and either glue them in place or use them over and over by cutting, laminating and using velcro to put the pictures in place (a great resource for a centre!).
- Sorting activity: These are great for a winter centre where students can sequence them into the right orders. This is perfect for your winter wonderland centre.
What is included:
- 2 full sized Winter clothing checklist: "I can get myself dressed" & "I can undress myself"
- Task card sized checklists- they can easily fit above children's cubbies and/or can be stored in your task card bins.
- Sequencing activities: Cut out the winter pictures, and using velcro, stuents can practice what goes first, next, etc...
- Sorting activity: These are great for a winter centre where students can sequence them into the right orders. This is perfect for your winter wonderland centres.
How can you use this in your classroom:
- Clothing readiness skills
- Free play centre
- Literacy center
- Building imperative independent skills
- Morning work
- Early finishers
- Whatever else you choose!
This Resource pairs nicely with:
Make sure to leave feedback! I would GREATLY appreciate it AND you earn FREE TpT credits towards future purchases. Thank you so much!!
You can find me here:
Click HERE to make sure you’re following me! Be the first to know of NEW products and SALES!