Also included in
- This winter-themed resource is full of hands-on and interactive activities that you can use with your preschool and kindergarten students. Use these versatile activities to work on articulation AND language skills during your sessions of speech therapy for kids.Each activity was designed with busy p$16.40$18.50Save $2.10
These versatile Winter-Themed Visual Cards can be used for Speech and Language Therapy with Preschoolers and Kindergarteners. Use these cards for memory, treasure hunts, sensory bins, vocabulary boards, and other winter-themed activities!
- 1 Set of Winter Verb Cards
- 1 Set of Winter Adjective Cards
- 1 Set of Winter Concept Cards
- 2 Sets of Winter Noun Cards
- 1 Set of Emotion Cards - Emotions are depicted by Frosty the Snowman. Includes scenarios to read to the student.
Not sure how to use these cards?
Don't worry! I've included a therapy cheat sheet! It includes ideas for targeting:
- Future will
- Past tense -ed
- Following Directions
- Concepts, Rhyme Production
- First/last Sound Identification
- Blending Phonemes
Looking for other Winter themed resources? Check out:
• Winter, Winter! I Love You So!: Gross Motor Story for Speech Therapy
- SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER to be the first to get Subscriber Only Freebies, learn Play-Based Therapy tips and tricks, and stay informed about new products and promotions!
- FOLLOW MY TPT STORE: Click "Follow Me" on my Store Page. I send alerts with sales and any new freebies that have been posted!
- FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM for product demos, play therapy ideas and all things speech related.
- CHECK OUT Anna Dee SLP on FACEBOOK for articles and my favourite online resources.