Your students will be "Walkin' in a Math Tub Wonderland" when completing these 9 math tubs focusing on Addition, Subtraction, and Place Value, which are aligned to the Common Core State Standards.
Addition Math Tubs include:
- Frosty Addition - Matching Sums up to 10
- Snowman Addition - Sorting by Sums of 10, 9, 8, or 7
- Melting for Double Facts - Sorting Double Fact or Not a Double Fact
Subtraction Math Tubs include:
- Waddling into Subtraction - Matching Differences from 10
- Penguin Subtraction - Sorting from Differences of 3, 4, 5, or 6
- Fishing for Subtraction Facts - Subtraction Spinners
Place Value Math Tubs include:
- Hoppin' Into Numbers 11 to 19 - Puzzles of the number, ten frames, and tens and ones
- It's Snowing Tens and Ones - Sort and identify groups of 10's and some more (ones)
- Warming Up to Tens and Ones - Use a model of 10 rods and 1 cubes to find a number from 1 to 99.
These are great for 1st graders and can also be used for advanced Kindergartners or struggling 2nd Graders.