This is a 136 page Common Core Aligned Math Packet with a Winter Theme. There are all kinds of great activities to place in your Math stations, use in intervention groups or as large group activities.
The following activities/ ideas are included:
1. Snowman Ten Frame Cards w/ Making Ten Response Sheet
2. Snowman Counting Cards w/ Count the Room Response Sheet
3. Penguin Ten Frame Cards w/ Making Ten Response Sheet
4. Penguin Counting Cards w/ Count the Room Response Sheet
5. Winter Ten Frame Bingo w/ Snow Hat Cards
6. Polar Bear Ten Frame Cards w/ Making Ten Response Sheet
7. Polar Bear Counting Cards w/ Count the Room Response Sheet
8. Shapes Color and Graph
9. Base Ten Snowmen and REsponse Sheet
10. Roll & Record w/ two dice - 12
11. 4 pages of Math Journal Prompts - story problems
12. Winter Patterns - AAB, ABC, ABB
13. Quantity Discrimination - Which Number is Bigger?
14. What's Missing? Morning Work
15. What's Missing Cards w/ Response Sheet
16. Winter Wonder Subtraction Game
17. Snowflake Addition BUMP
18. Kindergarten Yahtzee
19. Ten frame concentration
20. Let's Make Ten - using ten frame cards (Play Old Maid Style)
I hope that you and your students will enjoy this activities and games! Please be sure to leave feedback if so. It's good for you and me!
Blessings to you and Happy New Year!