These interactive notebook pages are Common Core aligned for 3rd-5th grades. Included in this pack are Common Core "I Can" for each page, anchor charts on text structures and multiple main ideas, and graphic organizers for each text structure to use with any nonfiction text. There are 16 different graphic organizers to be used with nonfiction texts including scientific and technical texts. The pages were designed to be used as class notes, guided notes, or as part of interactive notebooks. All handouts are "winter" themed and include winter clip art. All pages are black line only and non-editable.
- Table of Contents
- Anchor Chart on Text Structures
- Guided notes for Finding the Main Idea, Comparing Main Ideas, and Comparing Text Structures
- 3rd - 5th Grade One Page Common Core Standards
- 3rd Grade Common Core "I Can" Notebook Headers
- 4th Grade Common Core "I Can" Notebook Headers
- 5th Grade Common Core "I Can" Notebook Headers
- 16 Graphic Organizers & Interactive Notebook pages
(Each include a full page and "half-sheet" version)
- Teacher Tips & Examples
Text Structures Covered in this Pack:
- Compare & Contrast
- Cause and Effect
- Problem and Solution
- Chronological (Sequence)
Please see the preview for example graphic organizers.
If you have any questions please contact me at MsAPlusTeacher@gmail.com.
Hope these can help your Reader's Workshop or Interactive Notebooks! Please leave a comment after your purchase! Thanks!