Also included in
- This product is a great value! It is all of my mega-themed packets put into one, great download! You'll receive 373 pages of speech therapy materials!!!By buying this bundle, you save 20% when compared to buying each packet individually!This bundle currently includes...Back to School Packet for Spee$35.80$44.75Save $8.95
Streamline your December, January, and February therapy with this cute packet of winter materials, perfect for your entire caseload! This 74-page winter packet contains a ton of activities to get you started with therapy this winter!! Fill your therapy with snow, cocoa, snowmen, cookies, mittens, and more cold weather fun!
- Following Directions
- Temporal Concepts
- WH- questions
- Asking questions
- Problem solving
- Reading/listening non-fiction comprehension
- Plus lots of reinforcing games for all your drill-based therapy, like articulation!
You’ll get the following activities:
- Winter Themed Bingo
5 Bingo Boards, 16 Description Cards, 16 Picture Cards
Use the Bingo Picture Cards and match them to the Description Cards to target winter themed vocabulary words!
- Winter Themed Barrier Games
3 Picture Scenes, 1 page of item pictures, 1 page of instructions
Students should sit around a table with a barrier between them. Books, file folders, or binders work well as barriers. Every player should have the same background and items. The players take turns giving the other players specific directions on how to arrange the materials in front of them. The goal of the game is to have all the players’ materials look the same at the end of the activity.
- Winter Board Games
1 in black and white; 2 in color. Fun themes such as "Mustache-ing Through the Snow!"
- Winter Do-a-Dot Sheets (3)
Great reinforcers for any goal!
- Winter Conversation Cards
10 penguin cards with fun questions to discuss winter!
- Winter Black and White Homework/Worksheets
- Roll-a-Word (2): Write four articulation words in the boxes at the top. Have your students roll a die and cross them off as they say each word.
- Cover the House/Fill the Snow Globe/Stock the Shelves: Cut and glue activities that are perfect for articulation practice & homework. Write a word on each item beforehand.
- Favorite Winter Things: Two worksheets (one with only drawing) for your students to write/draw their favorite winter things.
- My Winter Weekend/Break: A fun worksheet for your students to sequence, draw, and write about their winter weekend/break.
- Color the Winter Scene: 4 receptive language worksheets with directions.
- Bubble Chart Describing: Fill in each bubble with a descriptor of different winter items.
- Winter Themed Books Booklist
Contains 5 books with a winter theme. Print and send home as ideas for home, or use in your speech room!
- Build A Sentence
Arrange the cards on the included mat to form winter themed sentences. Similar to my sentence creation packets, this activity is perfect for targeting WH questions as well!
- Baking Cookies Reinforcer Game
Have each child pick one of the larger recipe cards. Put the smaller ingredient cards into a pile. After each turn, each student can draw an ingredient card. If it is one they need, they may keep it. If not, they should discard it/put it at the bottom of the deck. The first person to get all of the ingredients for their recipe wins!
- Winter Themed Social Scenarios
Challenge your students to solve these social scenarios. Have them answer the questions on the bottom of the card after reading the scenario. Includes a blank page of cards for your customization.
- Winter Themed Non-Fiction Fact Cards
Incorporate fun winter facts with these comprehension cards. At the bottom of each card are comprehension questions to assess your students’ understanding of the passage! Includes a blank page of cards for your customization.
Please DOWNLOAD THE PREVIEW to see examples of the types of pages included.
To see more pictures and example pages, check out my blog post about my Winter Themed Speech Therapy Packet!
Here's some reasons why other SLPs have loved this resource:
♥ ”Such great activities included in this Winter Themed Packet. There were plenty of activities to use with those mixed language groups. This would be a good resource for any SLP wanting to add to their winter theme collection.” - Blair K.
♥ ”This packet is AWESOME! Used it all week with so many kids on my caseload and will continue to use various items until winter break. Thanks for all the hard work that went into this. You save other SLPs more time than you know!” - Rachel H.
♥ ”Still one of my favorite products to use in the winter! So many great activities to use!” - Angela W.
If you're looking for other (similar) activities, you might also like:
- Back to School Packet for Speech and Language Therapy
- Fall Themed Packet for Speech and Language Therapy
- Spring Themed Packet for Speech and Language Therapy
\If you love this resource, you’ll love this money-saving BUNDLE it's part of:
Feel free to email the Speechy Musings team at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
☟ Let's stay in touch! Sign up for my email newsletter and follow me on social media to hear about freebies, new product releases, and helpful ideas for your therapy room! ☟
Copyright © Speechy Musings