❄❆❅Engaging Activities to Learn about Verbs!
❆Winter Verbs includes:
1. Winter Verb Poster (Defines Verbs)
2. Read the words in the word bank, and circle the verbs that match.
3. Look at each picture. Use the word bank to write each verb on the line.
4. Circle the verb that describes the picture.
5. Cut and paste the verb pictures, and glue them next to the correct word.
6. Use the picture clues to fill in the blanks. Use the word bank to write each verb on the line.
❄Bonus Verb Activity: "Winter Comprehension Verb Activity:"
1. Cut out all of the winter verb pictures.
2. Read each winter scene comprehension page.
3. Glue each picture into each winter scene based on context clues.
❆Great for all learners and ideal for special education students!
❅Check out "Winter: Parts of Speech Bundle!" Includes Adjectives, Verbs, Nouns, and Pronouns:
Winter Parts of Speech Bundle
❄❅You may also like:
Winter Pronoun Mini Book
Feedback is always appreciated, very helpful, and you receive TPT credits towards future purchases. Thank you!!
Interested in joining collaborative boards? I have many! Check it out:
Hope to see you there :)
© 2015 Autism Class. All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only.