Also included in
- I love using PowerPoint Timer slides for many reasons.✅ They help me keep track of time during activities.✅ They help students keep track of time during their independent work.✅ They help students keep track of time during group work.✅ They help me structure my small groups, and alert us when it is$12.00$24.00Save $12.00
Powerpoint Timer slides have changed my classroom! I have always struggled with time management, and these are simply a game changer.
I created these Powerpoint timer slides to be a classroom management tool to use during virtual and/or learning.
These are not compatible with Google Slides because of some school restrictions of videos. You must have Powerpoint to display these slides.
Click here to see a Youtube Video explaining how I use this resource. (This video uses my Boho Rainbow version.)
HOW TO USE:
- I suggest using these during your live meetings with students.
- Share your screen and display as a “wait screen” while students are logging on.
- Choose which of the options would be the best fit for your classroom, and share your screen to provide a time reference and expectations for your class.
- Use the MATERIALS slide to copy and paste the required materials for your lesson into your slides.
- These could also be used for in person class as well! -- Use the blank templates to create a timed bell ringer display, entry ticket, or a way to let the students know which materials they need out along with the agenda for the day!
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- Powerpoint slides (see below for compatibility) -- GOOGLE DRIVE IS NOT COMPATIBLE OR INCLUDED!
- 10 different templates in 3 designs! (30 templates total! 300 pages!!)
- 3 minute, 5 minute, 8 minute, 10 minute, 15 minute, 20 minute, 25 minute, and 30 minute timers are included for each template.
- 300 slides total.
- Moveable materials clipart is included, so you can copy and paste this clipart into your slides.
- Youtube video explaining how I suggest using.
IS THIS FILE COMPLETELY EDITABLE?
The clipart and headers are NOT editable, but I have included blanks slides as well as the links to the fonts I used, so you can create whatever your heart desires! :)
WHAT FONTS DID YOU USE?
- KA WONDERFUL: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/KA-Fonts-Set-28-4229622
- AG FOOD BABY: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Amy-Groesbeck-Fonts-Volume-Three-3044064
PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING! The timer is inserted as a video file. This may not work for older Powerpoint versions specifically older than 2013. Here is a message from Microsoft, "We are aware of the issue in PowerPoint 2010 and are investigating what we can do, but practically speaking, the most effective method of resolving this issue quickly is moving to a newer version of Office. You can also use PowerPoint for the web, which is free and can be used with a Microsoft account (Hotmail, outlook.com, live.com). PowerPoint for the web allows for the insertion and playing of YouTube videos.”
Get notified of 50% off sales! Be sure to use the links below to follow me! Followers always get notification of products sales and Friday freebies.
MORE TIMER SLIDES
This file is not compatible with Google Drive. If you move this in your drive, the timers will NOT work. You must have Powerpoint to use this file.
Important - If you are having trouble downloading or opening the files, please be sure to unzip all files (if needed) before reaching out. You may be required to manually right click and unzip some files. If you are still needing assistance, please send a message to the TPT tech team for amazing, responsive service! email@example.com
If you have questions regarding this product, please email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure to take a look at the preview photos and preview file (if available - not available on all products) before purchasing. I also recommend asking questions before purchasing.
I am not currently taking custom orders at this time.
Copyright© Stephanie Nash
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only.