Winter Vocabulary Activities | Winter Word Search Included
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Have fun with word working using themed vocabulary activities for each season! Four engaging vocabulary worksheets and answer keys are included for fall, winter, spring, and summer. These printable NO-PREP word work activities are perfect for early finishers, extra credit opportunities, or a fun claPrice $9.00Original Price $12.00Save $3.00
Reinforce spelling and vocabulary instruction with winter word fun! Four different winter vocabulary activities and answer keys are included. These winter word work activities work well for early finishers, extra credit opportunities, or for a fun collaborative assignment. Pick and choose your favorites or use all four!
Want NO PREP vocabulary activities for each season?
**This resource is part of the Seasonal Vocabulary Bundle. Four vocabulary activities are included for each season at a 25% discount price! Click here to preview the bundle and take advantage of the savings.
INCLUDED WITH YOUR PURCHASE:
- Winter Word Search: Fifteen words related winter are included in the word search activity.
- Winter Word Scramble: Students work to unscramble twelve words related to winter.
- Winter Wordsmith: Students try and spell as many words as possible using the letters in WINTER.
- Winter A to Z: Students think of as many words related to winter that start with the letters listed on the page. Letters have different point values, and points are earned for each word. When students are finished, they add up their points to get a total score.
- Answer Keys: An answer key is included for the Winter Word Search and Word Scramble.
ADDITIONAL RESOURCES YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN:
Want a FREE resource each month? Click HERE to follow Literacy in Focus, and you will be sent the monthly freebie!
©Literacy In Focus