Products in this Bundle (3)
Also included in
- Incorporating the seasons into your classes doesn’t just mark time going by. It can cultivate gratitude and provide a time to celebrate those moments that fly by.I often wanted to acknowledge the seasons of spring, summer, fall, and winter in my classes, but I couldn’t find resources that focused stPrice $36.67Original Price $40.75Save $4.08
Enjoy the winter season with your students SANS holidays! None of the resources in this bundle mention any holidays--it's strictly seasonal vocabulary. By seasonal, I mean WINTER, not season's greetings or anything like that. ESL beginner adults need relevant winter vocabulary, from snow shovels to gingerbread.
Not everyone celebrates one or more of the holidays that typically fall in winter, and depending on which hemisphere you are in, trying to find winter-appropriate resources that don't go on and on about Christmas can seem like an impossible task. But, congratulations because you did it! You found exactly that! ^_^
Be sure to check out the previews for each of the resources. Perhaps these are not common winter activities in your neck of the woods, but you could still use this as a springboard to discuss common winter activities in different parts of the world.
- Winter Vocabulary Digital Presentation for Adult ESL
- Winter Vocabulary Worksheets for Adult ESL
- Winter Vocabulary Bingo for Adult ESL
- EASEL activities for each!
Please note that the related BOOM cards are not included in this resource.
Bundles for Seasonal Vocabulary *NO HOLIDAYS*