Winter Vocabulary Bingo for Adult ESL
- Easel Activity
Also included in
- Incorporating the seasons into your classes doesn’t just mark time going by. It can cultivate gratitude and provide a time to celebrate those moments that fly by.I often wanted to acknowledge the seasons of spring, summer, fall, and winter in my classes, but I couldn’t find resources that focused stPrice $36.67Original Price $40.75Save $4.08
- Enjoy the winter season with your students SANS holidays! None of the resources in this bundle mention any holidays--it's strictly seasonal vocabulary. By seasonal, I mean WINTER, not season's greetings or anything like that. ESL beginner adults need relevant winter vocabulary, from snow shovelsPrice $9.00Original Price $10.00Save $1.00
It's winter, and do we ever need a break from everything that the past few years have thrown at us! Everyone loves to play games, including your adult ESL students. However, they want to use materials designed for THEM, not children. This is the winter bingo game you've been looking for!
- 40 unique cards: snow chains, sweater, snowflakes, snow shovel, snow boots, snowman, gloves, make a snow angel, go ice-skating, ice skates, frost, skid off the road, ice scraper, go skiing, scarf, black ice, go sledding, gingerbread, mittens, snowplow, icicles, hot chocolate, snowdrift, slip and fall, shovel snow, freezing, blizzard, snowball, coat, & hat.
- Set of calling cards
- NO HOLIDAYS WHATSOEVER!
- Easel activity included! Each card has moveable snowflakes for students to use to mark their selections.
NOTE: Each bingo card only has 24 pictures. I used 30 pictures in total. This means, for example, that if you call out "snowdrift," some students may not have that picture on their card. Be sure that students understand this before they start playing.
Need something interactive & digital that they can do on their own? Check out my Winter Vocabulary BOOM CARDS.
- Winter Vocabulary 1 BOOM CARDS: In this deck, students will hear a winter-related term/phrase and then select the correct image from a group of six images. There is no reading or typing involved.
- Winter Vocabulary 2 BOOM CARDS: In this deck, students will hear a winter term/phrase. They then select the correct image from a group of six images and the correct term/phrase from a group of six. There is no typing involved.
- Winter Vocabulary 3 BOOM CARDS: Students type the correct term/phrase and can use see the shuffled letters to use as support. Listening to the audio is an option.
- Winter Vocabulary 4 BOOM CARDS: Students type the correct term/phrase for each image. Listening to the audio is an option. No shuffled letters are given.
More Winter Resources:
- Winter Vocabulary Digital Presentation for Adult ESL
- Winter Vocabulary Worksheets for Adult ESL
- Winter Vocabulary Bingo for Adult ESL
- Winter Writing Prompts
Bundles for Seasonal Vocabulary *NO HOLIDAYS*