Also included in
- Incorporating the seasons into your classes doesn’t just mark time going by. It can cultivate gratitude and provide a time to celebrate those moments that fly by.I often wanted to acknowledge the seasons in my classes, but I couldn’t find resources that focused strictly on the seasons without mentioPrice $36.67Original Price $40.75Save $4.08
- Enjoy the winter season with your students SANS holidays! None of the resources in this bundle mention any holidays--it's strictly seasonal vocabulary. By seasonal, I mean WINTER, not season's greetings or anything like that. Not everyone celebrates one or more of the holidays that typically fallPrice $9.00Original Price $10.00Save $1.00
Navigating the minefield of winter? Go with teaching the season instead of the holidays! Introduce your students to some winter-related activities and vocabulary with this digital presentation. I created this for adult students. It will likely be of interest to high school students but will NOT engage young learners.
Each of the 30 terms includes a full-color photo and a sentence that has the term in context.
It's a PDF, but it's set up so you can flip through the slides just like a PowerPoint. I used the same images as the Winter Bingo, and both go well with the Winter Worksheets. (Of course, you can save if you just grab the bundle!)
The Easel activity has moveable boxes covering the questions and the information so that you can reveal them as you are ready to. (Please see the preview.)
- Terms and activities are common in the United States.
- NO mention is made of any holidays or festivals. This is strictly the season of winter.
Need something interactive & digital? Check out my Winter Vocabulary BOOM CARDS.
- Winter Vocabulary 1 BOOM CARDS: In this deck, students will hear a winter-related term/phrase and then select the correct image from a group of six images. There is no reading or typing involved.
- Winter Vocabulary 2 BOOM CARDS: In this deck, students will hear a winter term/phrase. They then select the correct image from a group of six images and the correct term/phrase from a group of six. There is no typing involved.
- Winter Vocabulary 3 BOOM CARDS: Students type the correct term/phrase and can use see the shuffled letters to use as support. Listening to the audio is an option.
- Winter Vocabulary 4 BOOM CARDS: Students type the correct term/phrase for each image. Listening to the audio is an option. No shuffled letters are given.
More Winter Resources:
- Winter Vocabulary Digital Presentation for Adult ESL
- Winter Vocabulary Worksheets for Adult ESL
- Winter Vocabulary Bingo for Adult ESL
- Winter Writing Prompts
Bundles for Seasonal Vocabulary *NO HOLIDAYS*