If you're searching for literacy activities to keep your first and second graders happy and learning through the cold and snowy days of winter
, you've come to the right place! Small group games, center activities, and independent resources
- they're all here!
Here's a resource that will break up those long days inside with some snowy fun, but still keep the learning going! Within this set of 30 picture/word cards and learning activities for practicing them
, you'll find several items that are differentiated to help you meet the varying needs of your students
. Additionally, the cards are provided in both picture/word and word only format.
In addition to the cards, you'll find...
* noun/ verb sorting mats and two student response pages for accountability
* 30 riddle cards and a board game to use with them
* 3 different Four-in-a-Row games, at three levels of difficulty
* "Snowy Day Bingo" - six boards
* Two word cubes and four task cards
* Independent activity combining parts of speech and word work
* Alphabetical order activities at two levels of difficulty
Thanks for your interest in this resource! You’ll also like…
Winter Riddles and Christmas Riddles Bundle
Wonderful Winter Literacy ~ K-2 Literacy Activities
Be the first to know about my newest resources:
Look for the star
near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower
. You'll receive customized email updates. You’ll also find an occasional "Followers Only" thank you freebie in your TpT mailbox!☺
Follow me on Pinterest
Primary Inspiration Blog