Your students will be able to enjoy the winter season while playing these board games and answering questions. This packet targets who, what, where, when, and why questions.
• Six WH-questions board games
• Five WH-questions winter scenes
Targets all five WH-questions on each picture.
• Three black and white WH-questions scenes : Ideal for homework.
• Print and laminate for longevity.
• Supply answer choices if students are struggling with determining answers.
• Use tokens to keep track of each student’s place on the game board.
Spin a spinner or a dice, move that number of spaces, and answer the WH-question accurately.
• Didn’t answer it correctly? Move back to your previous space.
• Supply each student with a winter scene mat.
• Ask the students to answer the questions on the mat.
• The answers can be found somewhere in each picture.
Be sure to visit My Blog
for more activities and for a peek into my speech room.
Graphics: Creative Clips by Krista Wallden
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches:
• Look for the star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will now receive customized email updates about this store.