NOT A TYPO.... 49 Differentiated Centers with a Winter Theme (406 Pages) :)
Anytime you purchase a center pack from me, you get one FREE... It is part of my B1G1 Special... All you need to do is email me at email@example.com with 4 things:your usernameproduct you purchasedfeedback posted on the product you purchasedproduct you would like for free (must be equal or lesser value)
All of the centers include a title page, instruction page, manipulatives and a recording sheet.
PACK A (KINDER)
1. Count Bys 5s & 10sOrdering cards and counting by worksheets..
2. Place Value SeekDifferentiated (tens & tens/ones)
3. Place Value MatchMatch up the place value cards to the numbers.
4. MeasuringUsing a ruler or counting cubes to measure
5. Coin CountingCounting nickels individually and pennies individually.
6. 10s FramesMatching 10s frames pictures to addition sentence.
7. 10s Buddies CardsFinding 10s buddies (6, 4)
8. Addition Pictures Cut & PasteUsing turkeys to make addition sentences.
9. Tracing RacingUsing dice and objects to count and trace numbers.
10. Tally ChartsCounting objects and making tally marks.
11. Spin & Graph/Spin & TallyGraphing/Tallying objects spun on spinner
12. Tally MarksMatching number card to tally marks.
13. Telling TimeTelling time to the hour.
1. Letter DobbersMatching uppercase and lowercase letters.
2. Spin & Read LettersReading lowercase letters
3. Uppercase Lowercase MatchPick a letter. Write the letter in the uppercase or lowercase box.
4. Beginning SoundsWrite in or stamp beginning sounds to match the pictures.
5. Beginning Sound Stamp:Stamp the beginning sounds to match the picture cards.
6. Beginning Sound ColorColoring in beginning sound of picture cards. Differentiated.
7. Beginning Sound Walk the RoomWriting in the letter for the beginning sound of the picture placed around the room-
8. Beginning Sound Match:Match the letter cards with the pictures.
9. Beginnings/EndingsWrite in the beginning & ending sound.
10. Sight Word/ Color Word ReaderColor the winter items in the “I Can See The” book
11. Spin & Read Sight WordsReading beginning sight words.
Common Core Standards:RF.K.1dRF.K.2RF.K.3aL.K.1aL.K.2 c & dK.CC.A.1: Count to 100 by 1s and 10sK.CC.2: count forwardK.CC.3: write #sK.OA: understand additionK.NBT.A.1 Compose and decompose numbers into tens and ones1.OA: relate counting to addition1.MD.C.4: Organize and interpret data.1.NBTB2a: 10s are a bundle of ten ones1.NBTB2c: place value of 10s1.NBT.5: given a 2 digit number,mentally find 10 more and 10 less1.MD.A2: Measurement1.MD.B.3: Telling Time2.MD.C.8 Counting Coins
1. CVC MatchMatching CVC pictures to CVC words.
2. CVC Words ColorDobbering/Coloring in CVC words found on picture cards.
3. CVC Walk the RoomWriting CVC words found on cards around the room
4. CVC ScrambleUse the 3 sounds scrambled to make the word to match the picture.
5. Middle Vowel SortMatching up CVC pictures to the correct middle vowel sound.
6. CVC Spin (Real vs. Silly)Spin words and read and decide if real or silly
7. CVC Phoneme ManipulationChange 1 sound in a word to make a new word.
8. Spin & Read (X 8 skills)Practicing reading CVC words.
9. Sight Word GameUsing letter tiles to build CVC words to match pictures.
10. Word RacePracticing reading CVC words.
11. Word Work Activities
1. Addition/Subtraction SpinSpinning addition/subtraction facts and solving.
2. Tally ChartsUsing Tally charts to gather data.
3. Coin CountingAdding dimes, nickels and pennies together
4. Coin Count & MatchAdding dimes, nickels and pennies together.
5. 10s Racing Tracing AdditionAdding up 3 numbersTwo 10s digits and one 1 (ex. 20 + 30 + 5)
6. 10’s Buddies TracingFinding 10s buddies (ex: 6, 4)
7. Odd Even SpinFinding odd and even numbers (10s & 100s)
8. Odd Even Dice RaceRead the dice quickly saying even or odd.
9. Dice RaceRead the dice and say odd/even.
10. 10 more 10 lessPick a card and use recording sheet to fill in 10 more or 10 less (3 differentiated levels)
11. Telling TimeTelling time to the hour and half hour
12. Time MatchMatch analog and digital times.
13. Frames and ArrowsFollowing counting rules
14. Math ActivitiesCut and paste math activities
Common Core Standards:RF.1.2bRF.1.2cRF.1.2dRF.1.3BRF.K.2dRF.K.3aL.K.1aL.K.2 c & dK.CC.2 & 3- count forward and write #sK.OA: understand additionK.NBT.A.1 Compose and decompose numbers into tens and ones1.OA: relate counting to addition1.MD.C.4: Organize and interpret data.1.NBT.5: given a 2 digit number,mentally find 10 more and 10 less2.MD.C.8 Counting Coins1.MD.B.3 Telling Time
K.CC.2 & 3- count forward and write #s
K.OA: understand addition
K.NBT.A.1 Compose and decompose numbers into tens and ones
1.OA: relate counting to addition
1.MD.C.4: Organize and interpret data.
1.NBT.5: given a 2 digit number,
mentally find 10 more and 10 less
2.MD.C.8 Counting Coins
1.MD.B.3 Telling Time
L.K.2 c &d
Other JUMBO packs at a bundled discount:
Penguins (12+ centers)
St. Patrick’s Day