*A TOP-SELLING ITEM 3 WEEKS IN A ROW!
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!
Winter time will be *snow* much fun with this fun-filled unit. There are lots of things to add your literacy center time and math center bins. I have included a variety of activities and ideas for you to use with your students:
- an original story (sung to the tune of Jingle Bells) with follow-up pocket chart activities, crafts and journal ideas
- graphic organizers
- lots of graphing activities with reproducible graphics for a whole class activity
- Melting Letters activity - fill in the missing letter
- Let's Eat Cookies - a counting activity
- Colourful Snowflakes - using a spinner
- beginning sounds activity
- lots of arts & crafts
- a fun science experiment using powdered paint
- seasons sort
- math journal prompts that go along with graphs
- Cover the Evergreen Tree - a fun math center game
- Roll-a-Snowman game - a fun math center game
- All About 5 Senses in the Winter booklet
...and LOTS more!
Come visit my blog for more ideas!
Thanks for looking!