This Set includes the following math games:
• Ten Frame Match: Count the objects in the ten frames and place the correct number in the box-(0-20)
• Patterns: Use the pieces to continue the patterns.
• Number Cards 1-25: There are number, word and base ten cards. These can be used to play memory or matching in a pocket chart.
• Mitten Number Cards 0-30 and Skip Counting by 5’s and 10’s: Practice skip counting by placing the cards in order either by 5’s or just by 10’s.
• Mitten Match: Math the mitten cards with the correct number of mittens
• Number Sequence: Place the missing numbers on the gingerbread men.
• Marshmallow Mugs 1-20: Place a number card on the mug. Place the correct number of marshmallows on the ten frame sheet- For extra fun have students use a mini spatula.
• Mitten Time: Match the analog and digital clock.
• Roll and Cover: Roll a die and cover the winter clothes
• Roll, Add and Cover: Roll two dice, add and cover the winter clothes.
• Winter Sorting: Sort the winter items, then graph the data.
• Winter Pattern Book: Print, collate, staple, and then cut on the lines. (I run this through the copy machine it automatically collates. All I need to do is staple down the sides then cut the books apart.)
• Winter Pattern Worksheet: Complete the pattterns
• 15 Number Puzzles: Count and connect the pieces.
• Tally Puzzles 1-15: Count and connect the pieces.
• Count and Clip 1-20: Count the objects and clip the correct number with a clothespin- 21 cards
• Measuring: using unifix or linker cubes measure the height of each object and record on the record sheet
• Blackline Masters: Choose which number sequence you want students to work on placing in order. (1-12, 10-21 or by 10’2)
• Missing Mittens: Find the missing mittens-18 Cards
Be sure to visit my blog time4kindergarten.com