Included in this unit of over 100 pages are 10 Winter themed math stations! Students will have fun practicing math skills with these fun winter themed activities! All stations (excluding the bump game) come with recording sheets to check for completion and understanding. All student activities are in a kid-friendly font.
Included in the Unit...
1. Snowball Bump: Playing with a partner, students roll and add dice. They cover that number on the playing board. A great way to practice addition!
2. Match Them Up: Students match numbers, tally marks, and ten frames for numbers 1-20. Also included is a printable book where students can practice making tally marks and representing numbers with pictures. (Recording Sheet Included)
3. Winter Addition: Students use picture cards to make matching number sentences! Also included is a reproducible book where students practice addition stories! (Recording Sheet Included)
4. Winter Subtraction: Students use picture cards to make matching subtraction number sentences.(Recording Sheet Included)
5. Winter Time: Students match analog and digital time cards.(Recording Sheet Included)
6. Winter More and Less: Students find 10 more, 10 less, 1 more, and 1 less than a given number. A 100's chart is included! (Recording Sheet Included)
7. Missing Snowballs: Students find the missing number in a set of three numbers. A 100's chart is included! (Recording Sheet Included)
8. How Many Snowballs?: Students use linking cubes with snowballs attached to measure Winter themed pictures! A reproducible book is provided for students to record the results of their measuring! (Recording Sheet Included)
9. Winter Graphing: Students sort and graph three pictures. When they are done, they answer questions related to their graph!(Recording Sheet Included)
10: Snowball Tens: Students match the base ten snowballs to the number snowballs. (Recording Sheet Included)
Please check out the preview to see what is included!
Key Words: Winter math activities, winter math stations, winter math centers, addition, subtraction, base ten, time, bump, number sense, more and less, missing number, common core, 1.NBT.2.c, 1.NBT.2, 1.NBT.1, 1.OA.6, 1.OA,2, 1.MD.3, 1.MD.2, 1.MD.4, 1.NBT.5, NBT.1.5, NBT.1.1, NBT.1.2, OA.1.6, OA.1.2, MD.1.2, MD.1.3, MD.1.4