My Winter Wonderland Centers includes four math and four Language Arts station activities.
1. Santa's Fact Family Helpers. This fun activity will help your students work on understanding fact families. A recording sheet is included.
2. Skip Counting Winter Critters. This center concentrates on skip counting by twos, fives, and tens. A recording sheet is included.
3. Merry Doubles. Have your students practice their doubles facts with this center. Recording sheet is included.
4. Holiday Math Patterns. This is a crayon and paper activity. It has two pages. The first page, your students will have to color the objects based on the rule given for each question. The second page, the students will have to figure out the rule AND color to match. I copy these two pages front to back.
Language Arts Centers
1. Read the Room: Deck the Digraphs. Either place the words around your room, or use it as a sort in your centers. There is a recording sheet involved. My students think it is so neat to go around the room and find the different words.
2. Seasonal Sentences. The students will sort the groups of words as sentences or incomplete sentences. Recording sheet is included.
3. Nouns and Verbs. Sort the words as nouns or verbs. Recording sheet included.
4. Writing Station. Ten writing prompts. Includes several writing papers as well.