Winter Wonderland Math and Literacy Pack for Preschool, Pre-K, TK, Kindergarten, and SPED is 122 pages full of math and literacy activities with a winter theme. These activities can be used as whole group, small group, and individual practice.
Math and Literacy Pack: What’s Included
• Vocabulary Words with coordinating pages to allow students to spell words with magnetic letters or write with a dry erase marker.
• Rhyming Activity: Students choose items that rhyme with pictures. A student recording sheet is included.
• Snowball Uppercase and Lowercase ABC’s. Use to sort, spell words, and make word families.
• Snowball Numbers to 20. Small enough to fit into a muffin tin pan where students can add pompoms or small counters to work on one to one correspondence. Also can be use to count and order numbers to 20.
• Snowman Letter/Letter Sounds: Each letter has four snowballs, one with the uppercase/lowercase letter and three with pictures for the letter sounds that can be stacked up to make a snowman. Snowman heads are also included to add to the top. Use with magnetic whiteboards or cookie sheets by placing some magnetic tape on the back, if desired
• Uppercase stocking caps to match with lowercase mittens.
• Stocking caps with numbers to 20 to be paired up with mittens that have tally marks and mittens that have ten frames to 20.
• Hot Chocolate Mugs with Marshmallow Shapes. Students match shaped marshmallows to the correct mug. Make into a file folder game or back with magnetic tape to use with a cookie sheet or magnetic whiteboard.
• Four student recording sheets that students can bingo dot or cut and glue the correct marshmallow on the mug by the clue given.
• Snowman Carrot Shaped Noses Matching Game. Play like memory, make into a file folder game, or use on a magnetic whiteboard or cookie sheet.
• Snowman Shapes Emergent Reader: Pages are not numbered so you may include only the shapes you choose. Available shapes are circle, triangle, square, rectangle, oval, hexagon, trapezoid, rhombus/diamond, octagon, pentagon, star, and heart. Simple repetitive lines will make it easy for your learners to read independently.
• Mitten Colors Emergent Reader: Pages are not numbered so you may include only the colors you choose. Color words are underlined to make them easy to identify. Also included is a template page where students can write their color words, if they are at that level. For your learners who still have difficulty with colors, simply underline or highlight the color word with the correct color to make it a matching activity. Available colors are red, yellow, blue, purple, green, orange, brown, black, pink, gray, and white. Simple repetitive lines will make it easy for your learners to read independently.
• Winter Clothes Color Sort: Sort mittens, hats, jackets, and sweaters by color. Hang the articles of clothing on the clothesline to dry! Make into a file folder game or use on a magnetic whiteboard or cookie sheet with magnetic tape. Color words are available in both black and white or in color.
• Mitten and Hat Number Line Counting: Number lines to 10 in various addition equations, plus blank number lines to use as you wish. Mitten and hat counters are included. Give each student two equal sets of items to use on their own number line.
• Snowball Measuring: Use the snowball ruler provided or other forms of non-standard measuring items, such as Unifix cubes, links, snap blocks, or paperclips. A recording sheet is provided.
Follow my store and blog
to be notified when new products are posted!
Products will be 50% off for the first 48 hours!