Also included in
- Would You Rather is a game that all students love! It's a great way to maintain classroom community and engagement during distance learning.Students can practice important speaking and listening communication skills, learn a little bit about their peers, have friendly debates, practice their writing$9.10$13.00Save $3.90
Would You Rather is a game that all students love! It's a great way to improve classroom community and student engagement. This Would You Rather Winter version was created to use specifically during the winter months. Questions include various topics that relate to winter activities, foods, and ideas.
Students can practice important speaking and listening communication skills, learn a little bit about their peers, have friendly debates, practice their writing skills, and also brush up on their critical thinking skills.
There are endless ways to use these “Would You Rather” questions. Most of these activities can be done either whole class, small group/centers, with partners, or individually.
45 Winter Themed Would You Rather Questions in Multiple Formats:
- Display Slides for Whole Class Discussion or Morning Meeting (Google Slides)
- Student Slides which includes text boxes to write and explain their answer (Google Slides)
- Printable List of Would You Rather Questions
- Task cards - Includes EDITABLE Task Cards to Add Your Own Questions! (Color + B& W)
- Printable Worksheet– Students Select and Explain Their Answers
Instructional Guide with google slides instructions and suggested ways to use this resource in your classroom
Check out these related products you might also love!
If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at
firstname.lastname@example.org or DM me on instagram @thecollaborativeclass!
Be sure to follow my:
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺
Copyright © Michele Giannattasio - The Collaborative Class
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.
If you intend to share with others, please purchase an additional license.