Also included in
- This bundle includes all 14 of my seasonal quilts. Each of the 14 quilt sets contains 7 writing prompts about the seasonal topic. Every prompt is provided in 2 different formats - 4 squares to a page or 2 squares to a page. You can choose the size that you prefer! The writing quilts make great theme$36.00$63.00Save $27.00
This Winter writing activity includes 7 printable writing prompts to make a class quilt display. It is a fun and engaging Winter activity that combines writing and art. It will get your students keen to write while they also contribute to a display that they will be proud of! Great for a welcome back from Winter break activity!
- This packet includes 7 different writing prompts.
- Each of these Winter writing prompts comes in 2 different formats - 4 squares to a page or 2 squares to a page. You can choose the size that you prefer!
- You can use as many as you like. Use one of the prompts or use them all.
- Students can all complete the same quilt square or they can complete different ones. Just print the pages that you want on paper and they are ready to use.
- The quilt squares have been designed to be joined together to create a Winter bulletin board or quilt square display.
- This Winter activity combines writing and art to create the quilt.
- It can be used as a cooperative project for a writing center.
- It creates an impressive display and students will be proud of their work and their contribution.
- These are ideal for celebrating Winter in the classroom.
- This Winter activity is great for a display, literacy center or even homework.
- Students can create their own mini quilt by completing 6 of the writing prompt squares and joining them together.
- Use these as an after Winter break activity.
- The writing prompts quilts have been marked as being suitable for 2nd grade, 3rd grade and 4th grade.
- Some teachers in 1st grade have used these successfully but the space for students to write may be a little tight although they can be enlarged on a copier.
- Teachers have also commented that they have successfully used the quilts with older students also including 5th grade to 8th grade.
Save with the Bundle – This Writing Prompts Quilt is also available with 13 other seasonal Writing Prompts Quilt sets. Each is available separately or buy the bundle and save over 40%.
Available at - Writing Prompts Quilt Bundle
The 7 writing prompt sheets are:
- I Like Winter Because…
- Winter Poems
- A Perfect Winter Day
- How to Build a Snowman
- Snowman Alphabet Adjectives
- If I Lived in an Igloo
- Facts and Opinions About Penguins
Great for Winter fun in the classroom.
This PDF file can be used to create digital versions using Easel. Easel Activities are PDF pages that are customized using Easel then assigned to students via Google Classroom. You will need Google Classroom to use Easel.
More Writing Quilts are available -
You may also like -
Be the first to know about my new products, freebies and discounts: Click on the green star to become a follower and receive updates.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases: Remember to leave feedback for the products you purchase so that you earn your free TpT Credits which are redeemable on future purchases.
Hope the kids enjoy creating this Winter Writing Quilt!