**Download the preview for more images**
This product is meant to support writing still of grade 1-2 students. The prompts focus primarily around winter topics. Examples include:
What is your favorite winter sport?
Describe your snowsuit.
Do you like winter?
How do you build a snowman?
** Note: While the prompts are fairly flexible, the wordlists on some pages do focus on words that would fit a colder climate (snowsuit, snow, sledding, skiing, snow angel etc.) **
What is included:
- Over 20 writing prompts that requires students to use narrative, descriptive, opinion or procedural writing skills
- writing paper for each prompt with high-quality clip art
- each prompt contains a word list and a writing checklist
- graphic organizers for different writing styles (narrative, descriptive, opinion or procedural writing)
- a class word list in color
- individual student word lists for writing folders in black and white
- blank pages that allow you to use your own prompts (**not editable on the computer**)