This differentiated sentence writing worksheet packet uses winter picture prompts to give kindergarten and first grade students a fun and meaningful way to learn about facts and opinions, build writing skills, and encourage creativity with this ready to use writing unit.
This Winter Fact & Opinion Picture Writing Prompt Packet Includes:
- 29 Differentiated Fact & Opinion Picture Prompts with 6 abilities levels in (ALL)
- 29 Color and Write One Fact Sentence about the Picture
- 29 Color and Write One Opinion Sentence about the Picture
- 29 Color and Write Two Fact Sentences about the Picture
- 29 Color and Write Two Opinions Sentences about the Picture
- 29 Color and Write Three Fact Sentences about the Picture
- 29 Color and Write Three Opinion Sentences about the Picture
- Uses real & make-believe pictures to show students facts & opinions
- Valentine's Day Writing Picture Prompts
- President's Day Writing Picture Prompts
- Groundhog's Day Picture Writing Prompts
- Integrates Science & Social Studies
- Includes Writing Checklist at the bottom of each page
- Uses the same picture prompt for fact and opinion sentence writing to help students see and understand the differences in facts and opinions
Click on links for other Winter Resources you may find helpful.
WINTER Write the Room Literacy Activities and Worksheets
Polar Bears Nonfiction Reading Bundle
Winter Read Alouds Bundle with Lesson Plans and Activities
Snowman Activities for Winter Writing with Craft
Snowman Expository Writing Activities for ELA and Science
Polar Bears Creating and Repeating Math Patterns Activity
Martin Luther King Jr. Black History Month Activities
You get HALF OFF ALL MY NEW PRODUCTS the FIRST 24 HOURS POSTED! CLICK the GREEN STAR by my store name to become a FOLLOWER, and SAVE 50% off ALL my products.
I'd love for you to follow me on INSTAGRAM to get to know the person behind my Oink4PIGTALES store just click the link below.
You can also follow me on my BLOG by clicking on the link below.
To connect with me on Facebook