In the packet you will find the following writing pages:
1. “If I were an elf” writing prompt worksheet
2. Reindeer Page: Read the questions fill in your answer
3. Fill-in speech bubble pages: First, the students look at the picture and fill-in the speech bubble. Then, the students write a story about what’s happening in the picture. Challenge them to be creative and add story elements.
4. How to Build a Snowman: Students need to describe and illustrate the process of building a snowman in 3 steps.
5. My Snow Day & Trip to the North Pole: Students will create a story which responds to the given writing prompt. The snow day story could be fictional or based on a true event.
6. The Present: Students will brainstorm and create a list of items they would be excited to find in this present box.
7. Our Shared Writing: One student is the author of the story and their partner is the illustrator.