These Winter and Christmas Bubbleheads are fun and engaging all while allowing kids to use their creativity to create unique characters. Once the character has been chosen and created, students will make up a unique name for it, place the head on the pop-up tabs and watch the Bubblehead bob up and down and all around! The creative stories to come will be DELIGHTFUL!
What's inside: (See Preview File & Video!)
- Teacher instruction sheet - sample lesson plan
- 14 Bubblehead character heads - a snowman, 2 Santas, a winter unicorn, a yeti, a reindeer, a boy and girl, a winter bear, a winter cat, a winter bunny, and a gingerbread boy and girl.
- 14 Bubblehead background pages to match the heads, but students can mix and match as well
- Instructions to help with the construction of the Bubbleheads
- 5 different writing pages,4 with borders and one without. (check out the preview for a free writing page to use with your kids)
Ways to use in the classroom:
- As a fun craft activity to use in the winter or at Christmas
- To support other skills such as writing, following directions, and coloring/cutting.
Thanks so much!