Differentiation is the name of the game when it comes to providing successful learning experiences for all of our students! This collection of five multilevel math game sets addresses a variety of skills in a fun format. Each of the five games is provided at multiple levels of difficulty. There are a total of 14 different games to meet the varied needs of your young learners.
* Candy Cane Chase: counting up and back by ones and by tens on the hundred chart
* Holiday Gift Coin Graphing: identifying and counting coins, constructing a graph, data interpretation
* Decorate the Tree with Me!: counting back one, adding 5, adding 20
* Snowman Match: matching dice patterns to numerals, sums to 10, complements of 10
* Flaky Four-in-a-Row: counting and matching to numeral, sums of 2-12, 3 addends
Please download the preview for a closer look at all of the games.
All are suitable for small groups, math centers, math tubs, or send-home practice. Instructions are included for all games and activities.
These items are also offered separately in my TPT store, but you save 20% by buying them together here!
Thank you for your interest in this product!
See more resources and freebies for early math and literacy at
my blog, Primary Inspiration
Follow me on Pinterest