Also included in
- Literacy songs, poems, reader’s theater/scripts, graphic organizers, writing activities for the entire school year. Fall, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Kwanzaa, Winter, MLK Jr., President’s Day, Valentine’s Day, Groundhog Day, Spring, Earth Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day. Perfect for Preschoo$55.20$69.00Save $13.80
January and Winter Literacy Activities “Snow” good for your students! Interactive means kids are learning! Winter themed Songs, Poems, Reader’s Theater with writing activities provides creative, applicable and adaptable Literacy Activities for K through 3rd grade.
• This resource supports ELA and COMMON CORE Daily 5 for practice in fluency, vocabulary and comprehension skills reinforcement.
• 20 Original Songs, Poems & Finger plays in Color and Black and White
o Songs are sung to Familiar tunes! (Frere Jacques, Mary Had a Little Lamb, Here We Go ‘Round, I’m a Little Teapot, Three Blind Mice, Twinkle, Rain-Rain Go Away, The Farmer in the Dell, Baa Baa Black Sheep,) along with original poems.
• Themes: Winter, Snow, New Year, Hygiene, January, Snowflake, Snowman
• Readers Theater Scripts in 2 versions PK-1 and Grades 2-3 (numbered & without numbers for easy grouping)
• List of CC Standards Strands
• How to use in your classroom and teaching ideas.
Perfect for your Home school winter literacy lessons. Your children can sing the songs, read the play and make the puppets to present an adorable play for your family and friends.
• Writing Activities Include:
• Accommodate all students using these writing templates.
• Writing activities come in 3 levels to ensure meeting the needs of all students.
• Writing Templates come in 2 variations: Pre-K and Kinder/First dotted lines and 2/3 lines.
o graphic organizers, writing prompts, Mini-books and writing templates including:
o 5 Circle Maps
o 5 Tree Maps
o I like winter because . . .
o How to build a snowman.
o January . . .
o What would you like to do in the snow?
o How to build a Snow fort set includes: graphic organizer, planner and writing template.
o My Favorite thing to do in Winter-Coloring and writing activity
o 6 Fill in the blank mini book pages
o Winter is Fun-Coloring
• 2 posters- “Let It Snow”, “I Love Winter”
• Word cards for pocket charts:
o Snow Fort
• Puppets to color, cut and use in literacy activities.
• Craftivity: Build a snowman
• This resource supports COMMON CORE Daily 5 for practice in fluency, vocabulary and comprehension skills reinforcement.
USE THIS RESOURCE:
• DAILY 5
• MORNING WORK-Reading; Writing
• LITERACY CENTERS-Reading; Memorizing
• SHARED READING ACTIVITIES
• READERS THEATER WHOLE CLASS
• WRITING CENTERS
• INTERACTIVE POETRY CENTER (GRAPHICS for Bulletin Boards)
Use this resource as whole class instruction or to differentiate instruction for small groups and pairs.
This resource supports Daily 5 or a Reader’s Workshop for practice in fluency, vocabulary and comprehension skills reinforcement. K-3
MORE LITERACY RESOURCES:
You may want to check out Christmas Songs, Poems, Readers Theater Literacy Resource
ABOUT SING PLAY CREATE LLC.
All products and works are copyrighted by Sing Play Create LLC. Buyers may get Free store credit by going to "my purchases" and click on "Provide Feedback". Ratings and helpful feedback are welcomed.
QUESTIONS? Please use the "Ask a Question" section of my TpT store. Or, you can email me at email@example.com
CONNECT WITH ME HERE:
Thanks for stopping by!