The holidays can be a very special time of the year filled with ample opportunities to exercise gratitude, love, generosity, and other social emotional competencies that epitomize the beauty of the human spirit.
The 37 slides (PDF and PPTX) that you get with this package, along with the instructional video, capitalize on this spirit while helping build a positive classroom climate centered on inspiration, personal insight, and meaningful connections. Just as importantly these prompts springboard nicely into supporting a variety of social emotional and common core standards.
This video package is intended for educators who are looking for:
* Fun and meaningful icebreaker activities
* Inspiring writing and or discussion prompts
* Increased social emotional learning opportunities
* Activity ideas for morning meetings, circle time, advisory periods
* More pre-emptive classroom management strategies
* Quotes and Questions for staff meetings to support a deeper sense of community.
Supporting documents include PDF and Powerpoint (editable) files. 37 pages of contents, including 36 prompts grouped in to 4 categories including:
Prompts are designed for middle and high school students, as well as high functioning older elementary aged students
Thanks, Dr. J