This super cute Witch Hat Template includes all the pieces necessary to make the Hat pictured.
*It is highly recommended that you print the template pages on white card stock for more durability. You will need a stapler or tape, scissors, crayons/colored pencils or markers, glue, and string or yarn (optional) for this project.
1. Color all of the hat parts. (If desired)
2. Cut out all of the parts.
3. Staple or tape the headband pieces together to fit to your head.
4. Glue the witch parts on the headband as shown.
5. If you would like to have a spider hanging from your hat, punch a hole at the top of the hat. Tie a thin piece of string or yarn to the hat and glue the other end onto the spider.
6. Enjoy wearing your witch hat!