This is a letter recognition game perfect for Halloween/the Fall season!
1. Students place the cards in a face down pile next to a plastic witches cauldron.
2. Students pick up one card at a time.
3. They attempt to name the letter.
4. If they are correct, they may place the card into the cauldron.
5. If they are incorrect or do not know what the letter is called, they must place the card on the bottom of the pile to try again later.
6. After all the cards have been placed in the cauldron, students "stir" the contents and they have made the witches brew!
**This game is a part of a larger pack of Halloween Literacy/Math games also available at this TpT store. If you are interested, you can look at the pack here: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Howling-Good-Halloween-Centers-for-Literacy-and-Math-300128
I hope you enjoy using this game in your classroom! :)