Also included in
- This fun growing bundle is filled with activities for the seasons and holidays. It includes activities to make apple pie, pumpkin pie, halloween monster snack, kindness snack, cinco de mayo dip, earth day dirt, bird nest snack, St. Patrick's Day shamrock snack, fun halloween witch's brew snack, turkPrice $48.00Original Price $66.00Save $18.00
This fun witch's brew activity is perfect for HALLOWEEN WEEK. Witch's brew is yearly favorite in my classroom. I use this goodie to introduce main idea and details, but it could also be used for writing, math, sequencing or just for fun. You can use the mini book provided to follow the directions to make this yummy snack. While you make it, you will read the song, work on teamwork and end up with something delicious. Your students can also predict, survey, graph, sequence and do a little math with their data. In addition, there is a fun witch's brew in cup craft and a witch craft along with bulletin board letters, class graphing tools, and differentiated writing ideas. This would also make a fun Halloween party activity for parents to plan. Also included is a donation letter for parents and mini recipe cards to send home and share with their families. If you enjoyed pumpkin in a cup, you will love this one too!
Included in this resource you will receive:
- Teacher Directions
- Mini Book to read with step by step directions copy 2 per page for students 10 pages
- Original Song
- Visual Pictures
- Donation Letter
- Donation Reminder
- Survey & Graphing
- How to Writing 5 options
- Cut and Paste Monster in a Cup 2 options
- Whole class graphing activity with poster options color and b&w
- "Witch's Brew in a Cup" bulletin board letters
- Witch's Brew in a Cup cut and paste craft or just coloring crraft
- Witch Craft
- Main Idea & Details Activities
- Sequencing activity
- Recipe cards to send home
Want to make more goodies?
Some other fun ways to connect....