Why not at a touch of the spooks to your Math centres this Halloween? Work on sequencing numbers to 20 and identifying odd and even numbers with this fun and engaging Halloween themed resources pack!
* Colourful numbers 0-‐20 on witches hats. Odd numbers are on hats with a purple ribbon and even numbers are on hats with a green ribbon to aid identification. Can be used for sequencing and sorting.
• Numbers 0-‐20 ‘What comes next?’ colourful peg cards.
• Witchy Number Ordering worksheet
• Spin and Sequence worksheet
• Odd or Even? Worksheet ( USA spelling)
• Odd or Even? Worksheet ( UK spelling)
• Join it up! Worksheet
• Cut, sequence and stick worksheet
• Cut, sort and stick-‐ odd and even worksheet
• ‘Odd’ and ‘Even’ sorting mats
ALL WORKSHEETS ARE BLACK AND WHITE TO SAVE INK
***WOW upgrade*** Use real witches hats, stick cards to them and have the children wear them and position themselves in order!
If you love this product then please leave me some feedback and earn yourself some TpT credits. Find a problem? Contact me and let me work out the kinks for you!
Many thanks for your support