Witnessing Newton’s Laws Stations! Includes 5 stations, worksheet, and answer key. Some preparation and supplies are needed.
Directions for teacher:
- Print a worksheet for each student (pg. 2-3, make them double sided) Answer key is provided (pg.4-5). Some answers may vary.
- Print 1 copy of each station and put in pocket protectors/laminate (pg.6-11)
- Have directions available to students at each table where stations are set up
- There is some preparation for each station, mostly gathering supplies. I found the balloon cars and aliens in my local Shop Rite grocery store, they can also be found on Amazon.
- See material need on directions for each station
Directions for Students:
- Students will move around the room to complete all 5 stations.
- As they complete the stations they will:
- Draw a diagram of the station (must use labels)
- Explain which of Newton's Laws the station demonstrates (possibly more than one)
- Explain if they were able to successfully complete the station, and what they would do differently if they were to do the station again. (Allow students several attempts at a station!)
If you enjoy this resource please leave a review! Thank you!